Haven't been able to log on at all

Lena

1. 1.

PRO Username: Lena

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

nothing.... it was working for me before the two new servers were added.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I wait it out but I never get logged in no matter how long I wait so I'm trying to figure out whats going on. Oh and im not a new player.

Description and Message

134624 PRO Username: Lena

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

nothing.... it was working for me before the two new servers were added.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I wait it out but I never get logged in no matter how long I wait so I'm trying to figure out whats going on. Oh and im not a new player.

Description and Message

134640 Please delete your old client and re-download the new client as their has been updates since you left.

Yes, make sure to download the most recent version of the game here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4563

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

134656 I downloaded the new client yesterday everything was ok until i logged out due to some lag on blue server. Upon trying to log back in the game just crashes (screen freeze then cannot connect to server prompt)

That is normal if the server is offline. . For some reason there are no staff members online to help communicate what is going on, but from what I heard from a community coordinate the blue server is offline. . Why the homepage doesn't say that? I have no idea, but we can safely assume that it is offline, but I'm not sure for how long.