Pvp ladder pokemon.

Darkevile

you want it easy? use a sandstream team with tyra/hippo as a sandstorm setter along with excadrill and then add walls and maybe one unique poke along. Seems like about half or more of those in the top 25 are using one.

you want it easy? use a sandstream team with tyra/hippo as a sandstorm setter along with excadrill and then add walls and maybe one unique poke along. Seems like about half or more of those in the top 25 are using one.

U said as it could be that easy :Crazy:

My advice is if u just start, build a team w/ easy-to-find yet effective pokemons such as Arcanine, Gyarados, Gengar, Weezing, Slowbro, Donphan, Roserade/Villepilume, Clefable, Machamp.. or even Scizor, Blissey..

The idea is each member should cover others' weakness. Always question urself: what threat (pkm) ur team is weak to? and Is that threat common in meta game now? Try to replace some team member to cover those weakness.

If u're building ur first team, u should figure out ur team first before hunting/buying to avoid waste of time and money. :Bored:

My very first competitive team in this game (for the 1st season) is a balanced team: Gengar, Gyarados, Blissey, Scizor, Slowbro and Forettress. Barely got to top25 at that time (because I'm lazy in ranked) - The team is pretty outdated now though :Shy:

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.