WTB Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame

Hello Kalashchris,

just wanted to tell you that as I know Fletchlings can only be caught by hitting trees with headbutt. So it is pretty hard to find and pretty rare. Therefore and because of the fact that u want to have the h.a. 150k unfortunately won't be enough :Ambivalent: .

💜 No time/motivation to EV train your mons? Then come and check out my service shop 💜

135462 Hello Kalashchris,

just wanted to tell you that as I know Fletchlings can only be caught by hitting trees with headbutt. So it is pretty hard to find and pretty rare. Therefore and because of the fact that u want to have the h.a. 150k unfortunately won't be enough :Ambivalent: .

Fletchinder is common at trainer valley (with herdbutt), i got 3/4 every 6 hours, so that's not really a "rare" pokemon.

You can only use headbutt every 24 hours (except in trainer valley). And in my opinion you had pretty much luck by finding so many talonflames (I got the Information that u can find talonflames in trainer valley by this topic: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=13397&hilit=headbutt) . I have also some times when I find 4 pikachus in 30 minutes in viridian forest but nevertheless it is a rare Pokémon.

Just wanted to suggest you to higher the price a bit, not for me because I actually have enough Pokémon to catch for other players ^^, but in General.

Wish you good luck :Grin: .

💜 No time/motivation to EV train your mons? Then come and check out my service shop 💜

You can only use headbutt every 24 hours (except in trainer valley). And in my opinion you had pretty much luck by finding so many talonflames (I got the Information that u can find talonflames in trainer valley by this topic: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=13397&hilit=headbutt) . I have also some times when I find 4 pikachus in 30 minutes in viridian forest but nevertheless it is a rare Pokémon.

Just wanted to suggest you to higher the price a bit, not for me because I actually have enough Pokémon to catch for other players ^^, but in General.

Wish you good luck :Grin: .

Since the last headbutt patch (this saturday), talonflame was replace by Fletchinder in trainer valler and is common there, i do my headbutt turn 2 times yesterday and 1 time today and i got around 2 and 4 Fletchinder everytime, so no that's not just luck.

I trade a lot of pokemon everyday, and i check a lot of offers, and i can confirm, around 150 k for just "decent iv", and not "perfect iv" is a good price.

So now if you are not here to post an offer, please stop flood this topic.

Thank you.