How Server Transfer Works

Vouch

I have an account with a lot of items, pokemon, and time on the silver server, however I have recently started a play through with someone on the gold server and I would like to transfer all of my items/money/pokemon from silver to gold once I catch up story wise (I dont want to skip any of the story). When I use the server transfer via the dashboard to bring my belongings from silver to gold, will I lose anything from my gold server account? Will it function as a swap where what I have done on gold goes to silver, or will it effectively merge them without any loss?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, isildurr2x said:

Server transfer is basically swapping gold with silver or vice versa. So after transfer, your silver account will be on gold and, gold account on silver. It doesn't merge anything. 

I see. Is there anyway then to keep my current coin shop purchases on gold while still obtaining all of my belongings from silver?

Is the only way around that to trade everything to someone for them to hold until I transfer?

Unfortunately when transferring there's no way to pick and choose what item/poke transfers and which doesn't. Everything just gets switched to the opposite server. 

If there are things you want to keep on gold even after transfer then yeah I'd say you would need to have another account in gold hold it for you. 

Greetings @Vouch

Unfortunately as mentioned by isildurr, there is no way to transfer all your items directly by using the server transfer feature which effectively just swaps gold and silver characters. The only way to do so would be to use a 3rd character in gold that would hold all your items/pokemons if needed. You could then server transfer again with your main character and trade those items/pokemons back to you. 

Let me know if anything is unclear or if you need help with anything else. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.