The more you play game

Oype

I'm about 2 weeks in this game and yet i'm enjoying this game! Fun! Trades! Battle! Player Battles!

... But wait... nothing is THAT PERFECT!

Have you ever tried to catch dragonair in DD(dragons den)? I was spending 3 hours there and I have seen only 1 wild dragonair... and I was out of pokeballs...After 5 hours I still can't find one.

200.gif

That moment when you have to rebattle low level pokemon trainers got me like...

200.gif

And every time when you catch a pokemon you have been looking for actually is with bad iv's or nature...

200.gif

135118 I'm about 2 weeks in this game and yet i'm enjoying this game! Fun! Trades! Battle! Player Battles!

Have you ever tried to catch dragonair in DD(dragons den)? I was spending 3 hours there and I have seen only 1 wild dragonair... and I was out of pokeballs...After 5 hours I still can't find one.

200.gif

200.gif

And every time when you catch a pokemon you have been looking for actually is with bad iv's or nature...

200.gif

1. Luck: I was looking for a dratini and I took 5 days. Another day I wasn't looking for it and I find a really good one.

2. They are working on trainers to change this thing.

3. MMO logic. You can't implement breeding to have full 31 ivs, that would ruin the economy and make the "pokemon catching" absolutely useless 'cause you would be able to create it.

From 2015: I'm still here

135118 I'm about 2 weeks in this game and yet i'm enjoying this game! Fun! Trades! Battle! Player Battles!

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

1. Luck: I was looking for a dratini and I took 5 days. Another day I wasn't looking for it and I find a really good one.

3. MMO logic. You can't implement breeding to have full 31 ivs, that would ruin the economy and make the "pokemon catching" absolutely useless 'cause you would be able to create it.

1. Luck is too big of a factor in this game and I think everyone can agree that luck shouldn't be this big of a factor

2. I hope they are working on trainers and hopefully they'll add custom places to regions for that

3. I understand the whole MMO thing, but they should probably up the spawn rates by enough to cancel out the HUGE luck factor

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

1. Luck is too big of a factor in this game and I think everyone can agree that luck shouldn't be this big of a factor

2. I hope they are working on trainers and hopefully they'll add custom places to regions for that

3. I understand the whole MMO thing, but they should probably up the spawn rates by enough to cancel out the HUGE luck factor

Luck is what makes it fair, and gives reliance to the trade economy

Like I mentioned, luck is too big of a factor for what it does. My only access to getting a good IV pokemon shouldn't be between

Option 1: Looking for something for hours, possibly even days

Option 2: Paying an outrageous amount of money for a good iv pokemon

If I were to suggest this I would say, "I'm looking for a more realistic level of play, I understand grinding is a part of MMO's and this game, but the grind should not be that difficult."

I'm a huge avid gamer of mmo's and I've never seen something this difficult on such a grand scale.

Like I mentioned, luck is too big of a factor for what it does. My only access to getting a good IV pokemon shouldn't be between

Option 1: Looking for something for hours, possibly even days

Option 2: Paying an outrageous amount of money for a good iv pokemon

If I were to suggest this I would say, "I'm looking for a more realistic level of play, I understand grinding is a part of MMO's and this game, but the grind should not be that difficult."

I'm a huge avid gamer of mmo's and I've never seen something this difficult on such a grand scale.

This is supposed to be joke post omg.

Just do your thing and you'll eventually catch a good one!

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]