Evolve togepi.

Eifinai

Evolve togepi bug. 

This togepi was level 95 and max happines when my LVL servirce guy try to evolve it, nothing work, i said him to battle some pokemons, doesnt work, to give it a rare candy, doesnt work and as last resort i told him to give rare candy until level 100 then use a mysterious candy, it doesnt want to evolve. Please help me.

image.png.937f93ba19870a06d34f3487e2a90476.png

This bug happens sometimes with pokemons that requires max happiness to evolve, what you need to do is to faint your togepi, close your client and start it again, heal the pokemon in the pokecenter and get it to full happiness again, that should trigger the evolution.

• Like 1

S.gif

Hello @EiFinai,

This is not a bug, but rather the intended behavior. Trades negatively affect your Pokemon's happiness. When you trade a Pokemon, its happiness is always reset to 70. In this case, Togepi's happiness was reset to 70 when the person who was training it traded it back to you. The happiness bar of your Togepi is also visible next to its HP and you can use the /happy command to double-check its current happiness.

If you wish to report something else, please feel free to create a new thread in General Support or in Bug Resolution Center, depending on the nature of your request. Have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

• Like 1

@Unowned I know, thats why I asked my LVL service to do it, It's a bug, because it was max happiness and he tried everything and could evolve it, I even buy a mysterious candy trade the mysterious candy to him, that have the toge at max happines and max level, and even with that didnt evolve. He trade me the togepi because he did everything he could to try to evolve it. As explained above and also a SS of the happiness of togepi.

Edited by EiFinai

31 minutes ago, EiFinai said:

@Unowned I know, thats why I asked my LVL service to do it, It's a bug, because it was max happiness and he tried everything and could evolve it, I even buy a mysterious candy trade the mysterious candy to him, that have the toge at max happines and max level, and even with that didnt evolve. He trade me the togepi because he did everything he could to try to evolve it. As explained above and also a SS of the happiness of togepi.

Hello @EiFinai,

Let me try to help clear things up a bit.

Happiness evolutions only trigger when you gain happiness. In this case the evolution can only trigger when your Togepi reaches 255 (max) happiness.

After it has reached max happiness the evolution can no longer trigger as it doesnt gain happiness anymore, due to it being maxed out at 255.

This is not a bug, but the way happiness evolutions work.

In order to evolve your Togepi, after declining its first (and only) attempt to evolve on reaching max happiness, you need to lose happiness by either trading the Togepi (as @Unowned mentions, this resets the happiness to 70), or letting it faint in a wild battle (this will cause it to lose 5 happiness).

Afterwards you can gain the missing happiness again and the evolution will trigger upon reaching 255 happiness again as intented.

Mysterious Candys only work on Pokemon that can still evolve but are no longer able to (due to being lvl 100 for example).

A happiness evolution can always be triggered, even on level 100.

Therefore the Mysterious Candy has no effect on your Togepi, as you can still evolve it by gaining max happiness.

I hope everything is more clear for you now and that the grind to 255 happiness wont be that rough,

Scatterbug

Edited by Scatterbug
  • Like 1

• Maisa locked this topic