Cant evolve Eeevee

Ultron

Hi guys, i tried to evolve my eevee into umbreon but was impossible. I let it faint to low the happyness and level up the happynes again and never evolved, even i restart the client after eevee faints and nothing works

image.png.a92ccdaef5186c718670235e2b06ba41.png

Edited by Ultron
correct spelling

image.png.ad157ef1880589be2a3a713ba5eaecaa.png
⚙️ Discord: Ultron#9363 ⚙️

Hey, it will only try to evolve upon reaching the max amount of happiness. so you would need to faint it in a wild battle to lose some happiness and then get it to the max happiness during night (20:00 - 04:00 ingame time) again. Happiness evolutions dont need a level-up for the evolution, its only about reaching the max happiness during the correct ingame time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Norex said:

Hey, it will only try to evolve upon reaching the max amount of happiness. so you would need to faint it in a wild battle to lose some happiness and then get it to the max happiness during night (20:00 - 04:00 ingame time) again. Happiness evolutions dont need a level-up for the evolution, its only about reaching the max happiness during the correct ingame time.

As i say in the post, i did that many times and didnt work, i faint my eevee like 4 times, close client, get max happy again in night and didnt works.

image.png.ad157ef1880589be2a3a713ba5eaecaa.png
⚙️ Discord: Ultron#9363 ⚙️

It does work. You either maxed out the happiness during the wrong time or did not faint it in a wild battle to actually lose happiness.

Remember, for the evolution to trigger the pokemon has to reach the max happiness of 255 during night time, not during morning and not during day-time.

Also if you fainted it in with a Knockout Drop for example you dont lose happiness like in a wild battle.