Enemy Pokemon with no health not fainting right away...

Aceelement

no bug.

I do think this is worth checking, because it seems to be indeed a bug.

It has happened before with some Pokemon that clearly should have fainted because they are in no way strong enough to tank my Pokemon's attack.

I forgot to take screenshot, but it just recently happened with my lv99 Hardy Nature 19 Atk IV Braviary vs a lv61 Golbat in CC.

I calculated it, and the result:

252 Atk Braviary Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Golbat: 316-374 (174.5 - 206.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

There's no way it won't be an OHKO (seriously, the damage is more than 170% at minimum), yet the Golbat survived.

And that's with the Golbat having 31 Def & HP IV.

• 3 weeks later...

Have this problem aswell, one of the most annoying bugs, its not that they have 1hp left, you can hit them with a strong attack and they stay alive no matter what, happens to me when I am against NPC trainers. and have lost a couple of matches because of it. I understand that some pokemon have abilities like sturdy that keep them from dying, but the problem is pokemon with no hp left that dont faint and you have to hit them again to finish the battle. Its a bug thats most likely taking the abilities like sturdy and its being added to trainers pokemon by mistake.