New and Question.

135876 I'm new and also when i'm done loading the queue on both servers it goes away and nothing happens.....I'm really confused right now. I need help!

Hi it is the visual bug only, you get in queue but it not show to you. So you can close cilent and then open again. Try it to queue showing or just waiting it, you will ingame. Don't worry ^^

Hello Ninja, and welcome to PRO. Sometimes an event we call 'ghost que' occurs and this can hide the que until you are all the way connected. Once you get a 'logging in' message you tend to be fine, but if it goes on too long I would close the client and try again. Otherwise make sure to look around the forums as it has a lot of information to assist your journey. Good luck and have fun!

1st, welcome to PRO!! as for ur question, Einstein already solved it ^^ enjoy!

136323 Hello Ninja, and welcome to PRO. Sometimes an event we call 'ghost que' occurs and this can hide the que until you are all the way connected. Once you get a 'logging in' message you tend to be fine, but if it goes on too long I would close the client and try again. Otherwise make sure to look around the forums as it has a lot of information to assist your journey. Good luck and have fun!

MeeEew mEeeEew - since 2016 - my Discord: Thata Hurtado#5952 (customers only)

Forum: Xlegendary | IGN: RocketThata

My SHOP: [visit here]

My EV services: [click here]