Overlord
    MONSTER MUSUME EVERYDAY LIFE WITH MONSTER GIRLS
    Actually, I Am
    Himouto! Umaru-chan :Heart:
    GATE
    Charlotte
    My Wife is the Student Council President
    MY love STORY!!

annnnnd since all the season animes are finishing up I decided to finally finish Akame ga Kill!

c_lightgreen.gifc_lightblue.gifc_red.gifc_black.gifc_gold.gifWhiteChocobo.gif

Imho last season was pretty bad.

Charlotte had great potentials, turned out to have, as one had called it, "more holes than a swiss chess".

God Eater, yeah don't even get me started on that.

Rokka no Yusha was controversial due to its niche nature, but personally I loved it and, although most likely not happening, want to see a sequel at some point.

Overlord was alright, true to its LN source aside from its poor budget/production value and inconsistent storytelling.

GATE was fine, still not sure how I feel about the moefication, but god damn Ruri is hot (excuse the "lolli" she's supposed to be like 500 years old)

The fanservice shows mostly achieved what it's meant to do.

This season I'm looking forward to:

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Fisted Orphans - Great first episode imo although not quite original (I mean what really is original at this point).

Haikyuu S2: Almost forgot how enjoyable and uplifting the season one was, definitely among my potential AOTS.

One Punch Man: 'Nuff said, SAITAMA-SAMA!

Owari no Seraph S2: Personally disliked the first season for its edgyness and complete lack of originality, but here to see the much-needed improvement in the S2 since one of my friend insisted that it gets better. At least it's better than Aldnoah Zero.

Noragami S2/Bishamon Arc: Show has interesting characters and great execution, would have been much better if it weren't for them focusing most of the first season on a silly conflict. Bishamon arc sounds dark and, uh, entertaining.

Probably gonna pick up a few more as it unveils itself.