[Closed] I sell story services

Derwins

unknown.png

Finished one for @Xavier2407 . This was from Kanto starter to defeating Erika for three accounts.

It was supposed to be four but the person did one along the way. They paid half and half originally.

Bad RNG count: Route 8 or bust!

Starter RNG: True x1

Heracross: No

On 10/25/2022 at 10:19 AM, Gabugrias said:

Hi i want to buy story service for 4 region

If you were the one that messaged me earlier on Discord, please message me again now.

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!

I'm Derwins. I'm an American-English player. I want to help fix the gynormous list of NPC text errors in this game.

unknown.png

Finished one for @Neuroscientist. They wanted to complete Sinnoh.

Nothing special happened here.

--

I must note that there was an update that disallows trading items you could buy from the mart / department stores. I normally transfer things like Repel to make my services go slightly faster. This will affect the prices for services here moving forward.

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!

I'm Derwins. I'm an American-English player. I want to help fix the gynormous list of NPC text errors in this game.

unknown.png

Finished another for @Abcboy. They wanted three accounts (in Silver Server) to complete Kanto, from obtaining their starter. I also completed the Subway quest at no additional charge this time.

The Gligar seen in this trade is for me to train - and to give back. I do leveling and EV services too sometimes. I specifically taught many, including @Mitthun24 the tricks of the trade, and have opened up their own services because of it.

Bad RNG Count: 4

Starter RNG: True x1

Heracross: No

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!

• 2 weeks later...

image.png

Finished one for Daiski. This was for two accounts from Kanto starter to defeating Cynthia. The subway and transmat was done for free.

Bad RNG Count: 12

Starter RNG: False

Yorkie: Saffron Mart, Route 21

Transmat: Slateport, Mauville, Sootopolis + Rustboro, Mauville, Ever Grande

20 hours ago, Nuism said:

I want to buy story service

Hoen and sinnoh

How much

It will be 800k to do both. If you did not defeat boss Joey at the time, I will go through that and Charon at no additional price.

On 11/16/2022 at 5:37 AM, Rmtreporter said:

i want buy story servic

What do you want me to complete? Let me know as well as how you want to contact me for the services to take place.

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!

On 11/20/2022 at 9:44 PM, Kienblue810 said:

Hi bro, i want to buy story service for 4 regions + subway Kanto and Hoen. If u accept, please messaged me on discord

image.png

All done. Come again!

Bad RNG Count: 36

Starter RNG: False

Yorkie: Saffron Mart

Transmat: Petalburg, Fortree, Ever Grande

On 11/20/2022 at 10:48 PM, Binhpvp said:

I want to buy sinnoh story service + subway hoen

I am still currently trying to contact you on Discord. I have yet to see your response. I would love to complete this for you whenever you are available to commit.

Edited by Derwins

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!