[Event Form Feedback] _ Community Art Announcement

Poochyena

Hi Pooch' :).

In first, i would like to thank you for this post, long time that we needed that kind of topic between staff/players.
I have some quick ideas regarding Halloween theme. Feel free to check the spoilers!

Uncommun-Rare tier :

Spoiler

Vampire Gligar/Gliscor (Dracula?), I believe this is doable, Red and Black (like Gardevoir theme) would fit perfectly for the upcoming event!

Pumpkin Phamtump and Trevenant OR Ghost theme, there is a lot of things to do with both, i believe Phantump head can by replaced by a spooky pumpkin or ghost head 👻.
Trevenant would be easier as a ghost too.

Mimikyu/Abra + Family Sorcerer, Mimikyu sprite is a bit small for it but a dark sorcerer/magician hat would fit perfectly with dark jacket (Like Blue punk Jacket style) while obviously Abra and his family would be awesome as Merlin.

Commun tier :

Spoiler

Paras / Parasect as Toxic Shrooms. Yeah, i know, it's already a toxic shroom but... With a perfect recolor from Orange to purple... It can be interesting, add a death symbols on the head and we good :).

Zubat and his evolutions as Vampire. A bit logic and i do think a Bat for halloween will be nice :p.

Legendaries :

Spoiler

Actually, there is one spooky legendary that is not available yet, the famous Giratina. I do think a mummy skin would fit perfectly on it but... there is also another legendary which could have a mummy form and this one is Celebi

Those ones are the first that came in my mind, after reading other player comments, it seems like we have some mutual ideas.
Wish you a good day buddy,
Keep the good work :).

__jigglypuff_treecko_sceptile_dusknoir_and_grovyle_pokemon_drawn_by_karamimame__2803ec1981efdb24b1e4744a9d618895.jpg.09eb4893ca065bd659a861f3cd59938c.jpg

• Like 2

I would like to suggest Halloween forms for Reuniclus and Hydreigon. I would want the Reuniclus form to resemble a wraith ghost with its hand turning to shadow claws and its body looking faded. It's outer body would probably have a purple shade while the inner would be gray and stone looking or broken in some way. For Hydreigon, I think it could be somewhat a tank due to red tracks on its body resembling tank wheels. It's main head would be the main gun on the tank while its 2 other heads could be cannons on the side of it. I believe making the main color for the form blue can be good to not have it look too similar to Hydreigon's shiny colorway.

• Like 4

how about an evil clown themed Mime Jr and Mr. Mime? I know they're not the most popular for battling, but the Mime Jr could be trying a clown outfit on with no face alternations, evil or not, but then when it evolves its outfit changes to a more evil theme and face paint in keeping with the theme of evil clowns, could be pretty cool

• Like 6

If I were to ask for a form, I think i'd be for the Aggron evo line.

-Pretty cool mons (at least, in my opinion)

-Can be used in pvp, even if it's use is quite limited (troom for regular, mega otherwise)

-Could fit some events (Obviously thinking of Halloween, but I can't help but to think of a summer Aggron, with the armor replaced by floaties :v )

-Obviously because anyone who saw me in chat knows I can't talk about any other thing than aggrons.

If you have any other idea that'd fit an Aggron and its evo line, hesitate not to share it!

I love Swaggrons.

• Like 2

I'd love to see the carvanah line up getting a Halloween form, it is dark type which match the Halloween's spooky vibe. It's one of the underrated but very strong poke and a new form will definitely give the love it deserves.

• Like 2

I would like to see a form of mimikyu badly

It should badass in Halloween event it should look like an witch holding an magical tool like a flaming stick and some scary look 

Spoiler

I made it in phone so it's not really good and pro can make it better it's just a design

Picsart_22-07-22_20-05-24-738.png

Edited by Roshanthapa190
I made the design