[Event Form Feedback] _ Community Art Announcement

Poochyena

Not a specific pokemon but...

I would love to see a Chinese or Lunar New Year themed event

I'm not an artist, nor do I hold much experience in this sort of field however this theme opens up to alot of potential designs for numerous Pokemon that could easily fit it in my eyes:

- Magikarp and Gyarados are originally inspired by Chinese mythology, and are also lacking a heavily demanded form.
- Meowth and Persian both currently lack a form and could easily be adapted into a tiger inspired form, fitting the Chinese zodiac sign.
- Litwik, Lampent and Chandelure can all be turned into a festive lantern however they already possess a christmas form, so any pokemon that can fit into this idea that currently does not have a form would also work.

- Tauros another pokemon fitting the zodiac sign of the ox, also currently in game without a form.

- Pikachu's evolution line could get another form added onto its many to fit the mouse zodiac sign, although many other pokemon could also fit the description such as Dedenne, Plusle and Minun, Marill evolution line, Ratatta (however they just recieved the summer form) etc.

- The Rooster zodiac sign could be filled out by Torchic's evolution line, or perhaps Unfezant's, not sure how they would look but the idea is out there.

These are just some obvious ones that first come to mind, mostly because of their original inspiration or the animal they are supposed to represent, let me know if you have any suggestions to the list!

• Like 2

I think it would be for the best if the use of event forms was dialed back.

In recent years, events have come with well over a dozen new forms of varying quality - some amazing, and some that leave the player befuddled as to how they were approved - a certain grinch-bear comes to mind. At the same time, it has become evident that the amount of aesthetic resources allocated to supporting new maps and stories has dwindled. For example, Alto Mare reuses tiles meant for the Airship from the Legendary Bird questline, while the levers and steam clouds in the Christmas dungeon look ever-so-slightly out of place. No doubt this lack of flexibility frustrates those working on maps, and by extension, those looking for new ideas to script and implement into the game.

I understand that this may be difficult with available resources or even downright impossible. However, if it is an option, I would certainly like to see an area with a new palette over yet more forms.

I apologize if this post is off-topic.

• Like 4

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

Hello,

I would really love a Halloween Form for Breloom.

This pokemon, even if not played that often, has access to quite rare assets like Spore, boosted Mach Punch and Bullet Seed with Technician doing insane damages and is also known to get most of the time a kill with its Focus Sash set.

The skin I found on the internet is based on glowing mushrooms. I really love the mix of Blue and Dark colors !

Edit : I forgot to mention Breloom is the best False Swiper in the game.

Smeargle being the 2nd best got its Xmas Form, so why not a Halloween one for Breloom ?

And as mushrooms are quite present on Halloween, time for Breloom to shine glow !

0ee33c6fe24d976e400ec0b311c91378.jpg

Edited by Fafouney
Added an argument
  • Like 15

In my opinion, pangoro desserve an HW form.

First of all, it's a dark, large panda who literally break the mold when he comes, and by that is totally in the mood of Halloween.

Secondly, it's a pretty rare poke with no other form than pink, and as it's very used in pve (for bpass bosses) and used  in PvP (I have seen some).

The form could looks like anything, maybe just a cape and a pumpkin, or scratches/blood, or even a hooded dark punk with an electric bass

This form could also being the occasion for an outbreak, for people who don't have access to pinkan (but this is not the subject here)

Thanks for reading,

Bri-koli

• Like 2

-Halloween Tangela/Tangrowth

I think Tangrowth deserves a form and thought of the Greek mythological creature Medusa and realized it looks great with it.

image.jpeg.9ea998003655811155eab8c6071ce88d.jpegimage.jpeg.b3b3efb8e7d19795b537d174f66b380d.jpegimage.png.c38f37348aa6c1bbdbd3cd1173fbb085.png

-Halloween Zorua/Zoroark

Zoroark looks like Tikbalang which is a creature in the Philippine folklore. 

image.jpeg.583475cd680b62242e6c2cd569efa205.jpegimage.jpeg.38e5189f99827cb915596ec2dd73cd37.jpegimage.png.00e4592d5ef5c82336c78308e81b5764.png

-Halloween Gligar/Gliscor

Gliscor deserves a form knowing that it's one of the most used pokemon in PRO. I immediately thought of Gargoyles which ideally fits for Gliscor.

image.jpeg.cec421e00329e55895c8de4ae694669f.jpegimage.jpeg.a1871fe5498d305c7b10625532b7386c.jpeg

I have more ideas in mind but I guess I'll just stick with these 3 first. Thanks 😄

• Like 8

• 1 month later...