PRO literally down more often than it is up...

Murlinator

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I belive there's no point in complaining

The devs are doing their best at all times :Heart:

And they are doing it on their free time too so It isn't nice an fair to complain.

Just be gratefull for what you have :Shy:

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

I think it's to be expected due to this being beta and sort of a fan project. I'd say the only people who have any legitimate gripe are those of us who have paid for membership, but even then the question of whether or not it's worth mentioning anything to the admins/mods depends entirely on their attitude towards feedback.

Just got to wait it out for now.

Yeah I mean obviously everyone who wants to play isn't happy about servers being down but you won't get anything done about it. Just check up here for people to say servers are working again or try periodically throughout the day. However, having paid for the membership and this being such a common issue, I would hope the admins or someone would do something about an extension of the memberships seeing as we are unable to put them to any use and it's not our fault :Frown:

its something shane is actively working on in the background

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Does this server ever see more than 15 minutes of uptime before it crashes? Are the servers all located on one of the Developer's old TI-82 Calculators??

Cheesus you're a whiny lying little punk aren't ya? The servers are up more times than they are down by a long shot. I have 55+ hours in a few days. Go back to WoW.

What is up with this community feeling so entitled? WTH? Bet these are the type of kids that whine and throw a hissy fit in the store when mommy doesn't get them the candy they want.

Here is an idea though, since you know so much, why don't you make a better game and leave?

136056 Does this server ever see more than 15 minutes of uptime before it crashes? Are the servers all located on one of the Developer's old TI-82 Calculators??

Toxic players like you arent welcome here. What makes you think you are so entitled? because you donated to the game? donate. key word. You didnt "buy" anything. You dont "own" any more privileges than membership itself gives you (privileges that are limited to within the game itself).

I have lost count of the amount of times admins, and staff in general, have informed us on how much time is spent on improving the servers. Not just by capacity but also by stability and reliability. Players whine for bigger servers, then complain that the servers crash because they cant handle the bigger capacity. We got 2 servers, pretty much doubling our capacity while only slightly increasing our server downtime, and yet you complain. IF it bother you so much, go play something else, its that simple. I promise you wont be missed. And no, you cant say "who would want to play a game where they dont care about their players?" because they do care about their players and have come along way from where we started, always actively listening to what we have to say and actually acting on it. If you fail to appreciate that, please just leave.

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

I got one better, I expect to see a program, Java or C#, with a login system, client/server software, multi-platform, and just capable of allowing a user to login and be provided a fibonacci sequence based on the position in the sequence they provide from anyone complaining from this point forward. Source must be included.

Unless you can make that extremely simple program with that incredibly simple structure then just stfu and quit. If you cant do this, which is basic networking and even more basic code, something which people I have taught could do in a months time of learning, then you have no clue what you are talking about, what it takes to maintain such a massive project, you have no right to complain, and should just leave.