Why i think we should get a new server now.

Llriel

Should we get a new server very soon?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get a new server very soon?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

136589 It's being worked on, but for now stability is priority. So keep patient, your said is not wrong somewhere, however, the things you made annoyed to community are repeated so many times with same thing, and don't read any thread before posted. So keep deal with it, thanks :Heart:

I'm sorry, but your basically telling him to shut up and don't post on these forums. This is an actual productive topic that we can be excited about in the future. This isn't an "annoyance topic" as he wants actual responses, not "well its not gonna happen so no means no."

[glow=red]It's being worked on, but for now stability is priority[/glow] - did you see my said? And his previous post also have responds and then locked? What you want actual responses?

136589 It's being worked on, but for now stability is priority. So keep patient, your said is not wrong somewhere, however, the things you made annoyed to community are repeated so many times with same thing, and don't read any

It's being worked on, but for now stability is priority. So be patient*, you said it's* not wrong somewhere, however, the things you made annoyed the community, And are* repeated so many times with the same thing, and you *don't read any thread before posted. So *removed keep* deal with it, thanks :Heart:

Alright i went ahead, and Englished your post. <3

btw that's so mean. don't treat people like this. not because English isn't her mother Language you do that. at least she can write in English in addition to her language. how many language can you write in?

Kurushiimohamed

136583 I think we should focus on server stability of the servers (Mostly Red) before thinking about making a new server. Also I'd rather have the capacity expanded, but to do that it'll be very costly. :p You'd want to expand the server capacity because of the amount of players who started on it and those who had also have friends on it. With that said, I think having a new server in the future might be good as well because the amount of people wanting to play is at an all time high and it keeps rising, but who knows those players will stay within two years or so. You don't want to make a server just to have it turn into a ghost town, but even that; with a game like PRO I doubt any server will turn into a ghost town because there has been a demand for a Pokemon MMO for some time now.

But all in all; all we can do is just sit around and wait to see what the Devs want to do. :p

I agree with this comment.

I voted yes to the survey but I want to repost something I posted lots of times:

Tons of this suggestion.... it's obvious that would be nice to allow all people to play, but this game survives with donations and, if you check the forum, the staff already said lots of time in the last few days that, in the short time, due to lack of funding, they will not be able to add any new server. This is not a big company, but just a bunch of friends building this from nothing.

We just need to wait.

And just a consideration from me: asking to implement new servers is not a suggesion; there are everyday more players and the staff will try to fill them in the game. You joined on March 17th: I am here from when there were only 400 spots in just one server; this is just to show you that time will carry more spots. We just need to be patients.

From 2015: I'm still here

136583 I think we should focus on server stability of the servers (Mostly Red) before thinking about making a new server. Also I'd rather have the capacity expanded, but to do that it'll be very costly. :p You'd want to expand the server capacity because of the amount of players who started on it and those who had also have friends on it. With that said, I think having a new server in the future might be good as well because the amount of people wanting to play is at an all time high and it keeps rising, but who knows those players will stay within two years or so. You don't want to make a server just to have it turn into a ghost town, but even that; with a game like PRO I doubt any server will turn into a ghost town because there has been a demand for a Pokemon MMO for some time now.

But all in all; all we can do is just sit around and wait to see what the Devs want to do. :p

I agree with this comment.

I voted yes to the survey but I want to repost something I posted lots of times:

Tons of this suggestion.... it's obvious that would be nice to allow all people to play, but this game survives with donations and, if you check the forum, the staff already said lots of time in the last few days that, in the short time, due to lack of funding, they will not be able to add any new server. This is not a big company, but just a bunch of friends building this from nothing.

We just need to wait.

And just a consideration from me: asking to implement new servers is not a suggesion; there are everyday more players and the staff will try to fill them in the game. You joined on March 17th: I am here from when there were only 400 spots in just one server; this is just to show you that time will carry more spots. We just need to be patients.

thank you for this post

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vcGhKZ1kxVC5wbmcifQ.hqodqMJJV0ZCdhIbIzD7XkbgtUk.png

136589 It's being worked on, but for now stability is priority. So keep patient, your said is not wrong somewhere, however, the things you made annoyed to community are repeated so many times with same thing, and don't read any

It's being worked on, but for now stability is priority. So be patient*, you said it's* not wrong somewhere, however, the things you made annoyed the community, And are* repeated so many times with the same thing, and you *don't read any thread before posted. So *removed keep* deal with it, thanks :Heart:

Alright i went ahead, and Englished your post. <3

btw that's so mean. don't treat people like this. not because English isn't her mother Language you do that. at least she can write in English in addition to her language. how many language can you write in?

All of them google translate.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vcGhKZ1kxVC5wbmcifQ.hqodqMJJV0ZCdhIbIzD7XkbgtUk.png

136576 :Light: Making a new post about this, so we as a community can discuss this in a proper way. :Light:

As a Pokemon Revolution Online player. I think we should get a new server very soon, like within a week. I did see the twitter post where we will be getting 1 in about a month? TBH I don't think I will be playing the game in a few months, I wanna enjoy the game while I still can. Because I'm a working man i'm a Project Manager in a Engineering firm... So i get busy alot! So when i'm not able to connect to the servers because of a queue time its pretty annoying..

I enjoy this game very much, And i think the DEV's did an amazingg job on the game. But with that being said if they are all about giving the players a great experiance, this also means they will listen to what the players want. Right now i don't wanna be waiting in a queue.

I would like to see everyone's opinions on the situation. ALSO! No **** posting please? try to keep it non toxic, so it dosn't get locked again. :thanks:

this pretty much explains all why a new server wont be added in a short while after the last one just was released. You say yourself you play the game now and maybe now in a few months, and thats exactly the reason. A lot of streamers recently showed the game and while it gives a massive hype in the short run, those fanboys wont stay around for long. So while it might solve the problem now, maybe there will a great loss in the numbers of players in a few months and the results would be small groups of the playerbase distributed over different servers that arent fully populated. That argumentation isnt really well thought through and only sees what is now and not what might be in the future.