Region changed on Arcanine bug

Zbigiiis

Hi! Today past 16 i caught a 2 growlithes in Johto. One of them was good and i leveled him and evolved. I could normally change party slots with him or drag into pc. Then i went to play some league of legends and when i came back to play PRO i encountered a problem i couldnt change my arcanine with any party slots or drag into pc. System says : U cannot move a region locked Pokemon, but i caught him today at Johto and the 2nd growlithe which i caught in this same place as this one is still at my PC and the game says its Johto region. This one arcanine with a bug i can still use in Johto without any problem (without 8 badges) and i dont know what to do. I contacted a support on discord and he said that i probably caught this growlithe in event region, but thats a no sense cuz before i went to play league i could do everything with him and now i can only fight with him and the 2nd growlithe is normally from Johto. My english is kinda bad so i hope u understand what i writed here! Cheers ~Zbigiiis GOLD server

Hello @Zbigiiis. My apologies for the late response.

Seeing as you have 16 badges, you should be able to move it out of your party. However, if you're still experiencing this issue, please answer the following questions:

• Can you share pictures or your Arcanine and Growlithe?
  • Can you also tell me the name of the map you caught them in?

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.