About auto reboot server.

Firejolly

Could it possibly pop up a message 5 mins or 10 mins before the server reboot?

If it is possible it would help quite a lot, and thanks for the good game, have a nice day. :Grin:

Also this could stop the whirling on forum every time the server reboot a little bit.

Scheduled reboots usually always have a notice 10 minutes beforehand, and again 5 minutes beforehand. Also, a scheduled reboot usually lasts only a few seconds, so there's no people saying anything about it.

The one without any notice and often cause a commotion is server crash, which happens randomly and thus unpredictable. They can't make a notice for something they can't predict when it will happen. Server crash also may occur during times where the admins/devs are unavailable, which means it can take time before the server gets back up.

Scheduled reboots usually always have a notice 10 minutes beforehand, and again 5 minutes beforehand. Also, a scheduled reboot usually lasts only a few seconds, so there's no people saying anything about it.

The one without any notice and often cause a commotion is server crash, which happens randomly and thus unpredictable. They can't make a notice for something they can't predict when it will happen. Server crash also may occur during times where the admins/devs are unavailable, which means it can take time before the server gets back up.

I know, i mean "pop up".

In the chat log the message will always be miss if people's talking replace it rapidly.

or you can even add a sound effect like a friend login.

and now the problem is some people think the scheduled reboots are the server crash, you see the problem? no? go check the forum.

we already make a pop up when we ourselves are rebooting the server.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

136933 we already make a pop up when we ourselves are rebooting the server.

Yes, i know what you talking about, i have seen it once.

but the scheduled reboots doesn't have pop up though, or is it just me never seen one.

My suggestion is make it more obvious and appropriate if possible, , and thanks again for the very nice game. :Grin:

that pop up IS for scheduled reboots.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.