name change

Comver2872

hello moderators know what are the requirements for a name change within the pokemon revolution video game and if it is possible to do it

yours sincerely: jhostin009 from server silver

😀

hola moderadores para saber cuales son los requisitos para un cambio de nombre dentro del videojuego pokemon revolution y si es posible hacerlo

atentamente: jhostin009 de server silver

Hello @Jhostin009. My apologies for the late response.

There are four requirements for a name change to be successful. 

• A balance of 500 coins in your account 
  • The requested username must be available
  • The requested username must be in compliance with our username policy, meaning it is appropriate for all ages
  • Your infraction history must be relatively clean

You can request a username change via the Change Username option in the Dashboard.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

• 11 months later...

¿Hola, cómo estás? ¡Espero que te encuentres bien! Hace poco fui al tablero y solicité un cambio de nombre y según la información, el plazo de 48 horas para revisar dicho mensaje, me gustaría saber cuál es el tiempo real porque la solicitud demora más de 4 días 😅

English 

Hello how are you? I hope you are well! I recently went to the dashboard and requested a name change and according to the information the 48 hour deadline to review said message, I would like to know what the actual time is because the request takes more than 4 days

Edited by Jhostin009
  • Haha 1

Due to the heavy workload of the team responsible for name change requests—Game Masters—it can take more than the stated 48 hours. Your request will be processed at their earliest convenience. It has not been forgotten or overlooked.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.