transfer pokemon from server

Kevin1234

A long time ago I deleted a pokemon by accident at that time it was on the gold server.
Then I changed servers and I found out that I had deleted it and I asked them to restore it but they restored it to gold where my main account was no longer there and I got stuck there because I need 4 medals to trade.
I would like to know if there is a possibility that they can change the server, it is a bisharp, thank you very much.

at this moment my main cuebts is in gold and the bisharp in silver.

Screenshot_2022-08-17-17-36-51-397_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Edited by Kevin1234

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Kevin1234 said:
A long time ago I deleted a pokemon by accident at that time it was on the gold server.
Then I changed servers and I found out that I had deleted it and I asked them to restore it but they restored it to gold where my main account was no longer there and I got stuck there because I need 4 medals to trade.
I would like to know if there is a possibility that they can change the server, it is a bisharp, thank you very much

Ehi there @Kevin1234

I have personally moved the Pokemon back to your current main server (Gold) since it was stuck on the Silver server due to the fact deleted Pokemon are not transferred together with the account during the transfer process.

You should find the Pokemon in the last slot of your PC.

With this said, I wish you a wonderful day and proceed in locking this thread.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others