Custom Clothes for Big Donations

Chas3down

The problem with this is of course, the workload of creating an individual separate item for every single person who may want to donate $25, which is not that much for the amount of people that would take advantage of it. There'd be a never ending waiting list for those custom clothes, and not enough people to handle the task.

Another problem is from a fiscal point of view having someone be able to buy a custom set of clothes means they will probably not buy any other clothes ever again from the ingame mall. This would be a short term money gain, but a possible long term loss. They'd be better off releasing awesome looking costumes over time so people donate more over time to get the next popular costume.

However, I do agree with you on the lack of items. It shouldn't be too hard to reskin some of those costumes and mounts, and I really do wish they'd give me more to buy so I could justify throwing more money their way, and costumes and mounts are the perfect thing to implement to keep the game away from being pay to win while raking in cash.