Hey PRO, greetings from Argentina!

Heeeeeeeeeeey! I'm Zedivan, didn't know what to use as nickname so I just mixed some characters of my real surname, and that's what came up. I'm a 19 years old guy from Rosario, Argentina. Currently coursing the last year of a Technical High School, my hobbies are video-games and playing guitar, I like Metal, used to prefer Thrash since I was around 14yo, but recently I got more into Power Metal, yea kinda weird change, I enjoy pretty much every subgenre anyway.

I guess that's enough about myself, so let's get into Pokémon. I met it when I was 3-4yo thanks to the Anime, I remember sitting on the T.V. for hours watching them long episode marathons. I didn't play a Pokémon game 'til ~12yo, when I started with Fire Red, after that, I played every Pokémon main series game from Red/Blue to Black & White 2, but always on emulators cause I was unable to get a console (Probably getting a 3DS for Sun & Moon though). This means PRO is my first "6th gen mechanics" game, and also my very first Pokémon online experience!

Been playing PRO's Red server for 2 weeks already (Yea I know it's a bit late for an introduction but I didn't feel like checking/using forums before) and I gotta say I'm amazed, it's like the game I've been dreaming about for a long time finally became a thing, I just wish I had found it before. I've beaten the Kanto e4 yesterday, after 55 hours of gametime without a bike/munt (I got the bike after beating the e4 though, and wooooow game seems far better now), thanks to the following team:

qk7Kq6m.jpg

Magnemite with Sturdy/Thunder Wave for revives and paralyzing, helped against Geovanni too.

Magnezone was probably the best, soloed Lorelei, Agatha (with some Espeon help for Mega-Gengar ^^), and Lance's first 3 Pokémon, it was level 80 like others but I gave it 5 rare candys when I reached Lance just to be safe.

Hardest Pokémon to beat was Blue's Arcanine, he was too fast and one-hit my poor Poliwrath with Thunder Fang :( but I beat him thanks to Crobat and Confuse Ray + Acrobatics.

His Alakazam was pretty hard too, don't ever remember how I beat him lol, probably Charizard.

I'm starting Johto today, can't wait to finish the main story so I can get into ev training and competitive stuff, one of the main reasons why I started playing this game. PRO community seems pretty nice though, willing to meet some of you guys. That was my introduction, sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, I'm still practicing my English ^^

Welcome Zedivan, Im glad to see you've progressed as far as you have, I'm also a guitarist with the same genre interest and its nice to see similar faces here. Cya on Red server and feel free to use these forums to ask questions or search for guides. :Angel: