Quest counter

Gatso

Hello i would like to suggest to add a quest counter in game . This could be nice to check which part of the game you haven't complete yet , is very helpful for the people like me which wanna try to complete 100% the game quests, to obtain all rewards possible and to explore all the secrets of pro world. I don't know if with new updates will be added some others daily quest but if this will happen a quest counter will help a lot in this case too. Please share your opinion, thank you. 😃

Edited by Gatso

• Gatso changed the title to Quest counter

+1 

I'm thinking more of a NPC like the Cooldown-Checker, maybe have them do each region seperatly.

Daily Quest would be a tad fidely with a NPC but, I think it could be done with a 'You already finished the Quest once, you didn'T finish it today.' Add in a counter 'You've done this Quest XY times.' if you're feeling generous.

• 3 weeks later...

i feel like this is more work than worth, the wiki lists all available quests here and should be up to date 9/10 times, from there just cross reference with what you've done and you'll know what you're missing. In terms of legendaries, just check your box, if it's not there, you haven't done it yet.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif