Breeding Suggestion

Danthealpaca

What if, to have a way of implementing the breeding system without it becoming free money, make it so you only get the baby out, and you have to give up the parents, so people can still breed their perfect IV team, without others abusing the system for money?

Hi there,

We do appreciate your suggestions.. However, please take a look at this thread:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1452

JIS78s8.png

We don't really want players to get perfect IV Pokemons that way, this is an MMO, where you're supposed to grind to be able to find and catch good Pokemons. Therefore, breeding system will NEVER be implemented in PRO. As for those who want to learn egg moves, we already have Egg Move Tutors to replace it.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

137720 where you're supposed to grind to be able to find and catch good Pokemons. Therefore, breeding system will NEVER be implemented in PRO.

With all due respect Integer, I think that this suggestion has some genuine potential to it. Breeding is not a sure fire way of getting a perfect Pokemon and it would make it even more difficult to get that perfect one if the Pokemon that bred to create the egg were "expended" for lack of a better term. Please do take this into consideration because breeding would be awesome to see. If the penalties of breeding to Pokes in this suggestion is too weak in your opinion, maybe think of increasing the risk factor; not only will you lose the two parents but also there would be a steep fare of breeding or obtaining the egg of 150k poke or even more. Also, I need not to mention that this would be a true end game mechanic that could only be used after beating all of the current regions and all of the bosses; beating all of the bosses within the reset period of them all as well or shorter.

These are purely suggestions and you may disregard them if you want, but I feel as if the thought should not just be brushed off due to fear of truly epic Pokemon like those created in the main games through breeding.

Regards,

Kxrizmuh

137720 where you're supposed to grind to be able to find and catch good Pokemons. Therefore, breeding system will NEVER be implemented in PRO.

With all due respect Integer, I think that this suggestion has some genuine potential to it. Breeding is not a sure fire way of getting a perfect Pokemon and it would make it even more difficult to get that perfect one if the Pokemon that bred to create the egg were "expended" for lack of a better term. Please do take this into consideration because breeding would be awesome to see. If the penalties of breeding to Pokes in this suggestion is too weak in your opinion, maybe think of increasing the risk factor; not only will you lose the two parents but also there would be a steep fare of breeding or obtaining the egg of 150k poke or even more. Also, I need not to mention that this would be a true end game mechanic that could only be used after beating all of the current regions and all of the bosses; beating all of the bosses within the reset period of them all as well or shorter.

These are purely suggestions and you may disregard them if you want, but I feel as if the thought should not just be brushed off due to fear of truly epic Pokemon like those created in the main games through breeding.

Regards,

Kxrizmuh

The problem is, it might become too risky/costly to be worth it, making the feature pointless because no one is using it. What's the point in spending time implementing a feature that ends up being unused? It will also eventually lead to a point where it feels like you just want to see breeding for the sake of seeing breeding, because with too many/heavy restriction, even you might not bother using it more than once.

(Yet without enough restriction, the game will turn into Bike Simulator 2016)

Also, locking it as an endgame feature is actually an even worse idea, because it is the exact thing that will widen the gap between new players and old players. Old players can breed, making even more powerful Pokemon, while new players gets left behind. Not to mention in trades, people will only look for those powerful Pokemon, any less powerful ones owned by the new players become worthless.

This is exactly what they did in Poke mmo, they figured if you had to sacrifice the parents it wouldn't be to abused. They were dead wrong, and it DESTROYED the market.

What any kind of technical breeding system would mean is that Pokemon that are not 31/31/x/31/31/31 or whatever configuration you need for a specific Pokemon would be worthless. All the wonderful Pokemon on the market right now, (or at least 99% of them) would be worth diddly. Selling Pokemon would only be be people selling specific egg groups of 31 ivs in some stat. Instead of seeing a diverse set of Pokemon in trade chat, how would you like to see "S> Water 2 31 spatk" "S> fairy 31 HP" all the time? That actually also hurts the casual player who just wants to buy Pokemon and have fun playing.

There is only one way I believe breeding could work in this game, and that is if you remove ivs/natures being passed down from parents, and make it so The Daycare can only produce an egg once every 48~72 hours, as well as placing egg hatching behind a wall of 4~6 ingame hours played. This way you prevent people from being able to abuse breeding mechanics as well as forcing people to play the game to get good iv Pokemon while allowing them to breed the more ridiculously rare Pokemon for a low chance at a good Pokemon at a controlled rate.

But as they stand, breeding of any kind is out of the question, and I'm 100% fine with that.

The brreding system will never be implemented.

It's been suggested in many ways but it won't be added.

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png

137864 This is exactly what they did in Poke mmo, they figured if you had to sacrifice the parents it wouldn't be to abused. They were dead wrong, and it DESTROYED the market.

What any kind of technical breeding system would mean is that Pokemon that are not 31/31/x/31/31/31 or whatever configuration you need for a specific Pokemon would be worthless. All the wonderful Pokemon on the market right now, (or at least 99% of them) would be worth diddly. Selling Pokemon would only be be people selling specific egg groups of 31 ivs in some stat. Instead of seeing a diverse set of Pokemon in trade chat, how would you like to see "S> Water 2 31 spatk" "S> fairy 31 HP" all the time? That actually also hurts the casual player who just wants to buy Pokemon and have fun playing.

There is only one way I believe breeding could work in this game, and that is if you remove ivs/natures being passed down from parents, and make it so The Daycare can only produce an egg once every 48~72 hours, as well as placing egg hatching behind a wall of 4~6 ingame hours played. This way you prevent people from being able to abuse breeding mechanics as well as forcing people to play the game to get good iv Pokemon while allowing them to breed the more ridiculously rare Pokemon for a low chance at a good Pokemon at a controlled rate.

But as they stand, breeding of any kind is out of the question, and I'm 100% fine with that.

I kinda like your suggestion =) if the pokemon hatching was completely random with no iv/nature pasing through i do not see why cant we have breeding if it is this way, i know it has been confirmed breeding will never come to Pro, but i ask the admins to have a look at this guy suggestion... This way i cannot see why can´t we have breeding in game, it would not affect the game in any aspect all, it would simply give a rare poke every 48 hours(if thats the number) which you can get easily every day if you look for them rly. I agree with this suggestion but i want to add something else, it would be nice if the synch worked while hatching eggs to dont make breeding completely useless in game also ^^ It would just be random ivs/50% good nature. I dont see in any possible way how could this ruin the game, but i would like to see the staff thinking about it ^^