AUCTION EPIC BUNDLE ( VOLCARONA+ROTOM+SCIZOR ) C.O 8M really cheap 25 min left

Lebram31

To all parties involved,

I have reviewed this auction. For those who have questions about this auction, please follow the timeline below:

Using GMT+0:

- The auction started at 5:08AM, on 28th September:
image.png.cff35a08ad107249898c850e0ca95f38.png

- Auction runs 3 days after 1st bid, this means it was scheduled to end at 5:08:00 AM, on 1st October.

- Partha69's bid at 5:06 AM, 1st October was valid. The auction extended to 5:21:00 AM, per 15-min extension rule (Rule No.9)
 image.png.67f06b6d8cb80d91eadc012a4c306b58.png

- @Gonx2's bid was at 5:22 AM, hence it's a late bid here:
image.png.a76feb8019619679ddf2908ea64139ad.png

Thus, Partha69's bid of $8.4M Pokedollar is the last valid of the auction.

@Lebram31 Please arrange the trade with @Partha69 at your earliest convenience, and post the screenshot of the trade here afterward to conclude the auction.

@Partha69 Taunting other bidder and using offensive language like you did is not allowed. There will be appropriate punishment issued for this. Please keep the conversation civil and do not go off-topic next time.

Kind regards,

Irushia

• Like 3

@Irushia hii...can u plz help us doing the trade....lebram31 is very inactive..maybe busy in real life...he only came 10min online previous day...and we weren't able to do trade...he went offline...and I'm very sick...so not possible for me to check every minute...it's better for both of us ..thank you in advance. 🙏

7 hours ago, Partha69 said:

@Irushia hii...can u plz help us doing the trade....lebram31 is very inactive..maybe busy in real life...he only came 10min online previous day...and we weren't able to do trade...he went offline...and I'm very sick...so not possible for me to check every minute...it's better for both of us ..thank you in advance. 🙏

sorry iam not playing that much this few days but i will be online in 5min