Mega genera quest

Idarkeater

Hey, thats not a bug. You simply didnt recruit the Marowak during the quest in the Dark Realm.
If you want to get it you will have to repeat that quest, make sure to recruit all the pokemon and beat Umbra again. To reset your quest you need to defeat the Horon boss in the Dark Valley without letting one of your pokemon faint, that way the Alucards castle in Necropolis will re-open where you can battle Alucard again to go back to Dark Realm.

1 minute ago, Norex said:

Hey, thats not a bug. You simply didnt recruit the Marowak during the quest in the Dark Realm.
If you want to get it you will have to repeat that quest, make sure to recruit all the pokemon and beat Umbra again. To reset your quest you need to defeat the Horon boss in the Dark Valley without letting one of your pokemon faint, that way the Alucards castle in Necropolis will re-open where you can battle Alucard again to go back to Dark Realm.

Yeah when I was doing the quest in my second time through I did try to recruit him but everytime I talked to the lamp no litwic would appear and I even talked to the electric fence and the rotom wouldn’t appear either