Russian players

Slavaukrajini

SLAVA UKRAJINI!

I would like to ask if Russian players can connect and play this game. If devs are well educated and RuSSians are already banned or devs are behind apes and like ruSSian money. I want ro feel safe in my games. 

Edited by Slavaukrajini
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Karyoplasma said:

Nobody is invading you through PRO. Keep your political agenda out of video games, especially if they are fanmade and non-profit

Non-profit? Ok... 

If you look around and open your eyes, you can see that banning Russians from online services is normal (and good) in the wester (civilised) world. We should send message to them that we don't want war criminals, to let them know they do something terrible. If you let them be what can be changed? I know you prefer to be in your comfort zone but not all of us want to be on the bad side of history 

None of the players in PRO are "war criminals".

By dehumanizing and categorizing people into good/civilized and bad/"apes", you are achieving nothing and are falling into the same trap that was used to justify the invasion to the Russian public.

"We" have to do nothing and doing nothing will not put "us" in a bad light, don't worry.

This will be my last reply, have a good Halloween event.

Edited by Karyoplasma

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Slavaukrajini said:

-

PRO is a Videogame where we do our best to create an environment people can have fun and relax while playing it.

Any form of harassment, deplorable behavior and in general anything that threats the game and its community is not welcome and is punished by us.

We do not discriminate any player and don't want to mix. politic in the game. You were simply banned for insulting our community, going in game and harass, insult and have fun of people based on their religions or the country they come from.

As well as stuff like this (forum censor some word automatically)
image.png

Your ban is permanent, have a good day. Thread Locked.

• Like 4

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others