AUCTION ( bold larvesta - jolly absol - jolly hlw magikarp ) SOLD CAN BE CLOSED

Lebram31

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello @Lebram31,

This is already the 2nd time I need to remind you that Variant Pokemon (Shiny/Other Forms) are not allowed to be sold in a Selling Pokemon subforum (1st time in here). They need to be in their appropriate Shiny & Special Pokemon section. For example, the Halloween Magikarp should have been in Shiny & Special Pokemon - Silver.

Selling Pokemon.

- Use this forum to sell non-variant Pokemon only. This includes both standard sales and auctions. 

Do not sell Shiny or Special Pokemon, Shop Coins, Items or Services here.

- You may sell up to 5 Pokemon per thread.

To sell 6 or more Pokemon in a single thread, use the Pokemon Shops sub-forum.

Because all auctions have been started and include both non-variant and variant Pokemon, this thread will remain as is, for this time only, to prevent confusion to current bidders. 

Please be mindful and do not repeat this again.

Kind regards,

Irushia

8 hours ago, Irushia said:

Hello @Lebram31,

This is already the 2nd time I need to remind you that Variant Pokemon (Shiny/Other Forms) are not allowed to be sold in a Selling Pokemon subforum (1st time in here). They need to be in their appropriate Shiny & Special Pokemon section. For example, the Halloween Magikarp should have been in Shiny & Special Pokemon - Silver.

Because all auctions have been started and include both non-variant and variant Pokemon, this thread will remain as is, for this time only, to prevent confusion to current bidders. 

Please be mindful and do not repeat this again.

Kind regards,

Irushia

I'm sorry it was easier for me to put all of a sudden and I thought it was no problem 🙂 I won't do it again

• Lebram31 changed the title to AUCTION ( bold larvesta - jolly absol - jolly hlw magikarp ) less than 1hour left