Not receiving the reroll ticket for the guzzlord wq

Davil21

Hi, i wasnt receive my ticket reroll for the wq, i talk to the cult girl and the bidoof but i get nothing, i leave this image that confirms i do participate, im Davil21, im hope you guys can help me with this, thank you very much!recl.jpg.9366d54a15fcdcdd8f19a67b27d2d2c9.jpg

Hello @Davil21.

In order to receive a Mysterious Ticket from the Mysterious Cultist, you must contribute at least 0.5% of the total IVs.

In this instance, the total IVs required were 100,000 on Silver and 100,002 on Gold. Meaning that a player had to contribute at least 500 IVs on Silver or 501 IVs in Gold, in order to earn a ticket.

Simply participating is not enough to earn a ticket. 
As shown in the image you provided, you contributed 3 Guzzlord, totaling 291 IVs. Since that was not at least 0.5% of the total IVs required, you did not receive a Mysterious Ticket.

I hope this clears things up. If you have further questions, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.

Hello once again. Seems I misread your question.

As announced in the PRO Discord, the soul-bound Reroll Ticket will be given after the next client update. In the following announcement, it was stated that the client update has been delayed. Therefore, the Reroll Ticket was also delayed.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.