Gible doesn't evolve

Goublon

image.png.8795749e0dc32a1112061dd692790937.png

Hello everyone,

I recently started leveling a gible and i noticed that it doesn't evolve at all, asked few people on the "All" chat they adviced me to lower its happiness then restart the game and try to level it up again, sadly that didn't work, for the moment it's hovering the mid 70's but i'm afraid if i ever reach level 97 and try to evolve it, it might end up in an unwanted situation, please let me know what should I do to solve this bug.

With much thanks

Goublon 

Hello @Goublon. My apologies for the inconvenience.

The solution All chat gave you works only for Pokémon that evolve through happiness. Gible is not one of those, so that solution wouldn’t work.

Can you try completely closing your client, relaunching it, then leveling up your gible once more and see if you receive the evolution prompt?

In addition, even if your Gible reaches level 100 without evolving, you can force the evolution through the use of a Mysterious Candy. To learn more about this item and where to obtain it, check out this page.

Hope this helps. If you have further questions, please let me know.

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.