Pokemon Preview Bug

Eetaachee

Hello dear folks of PRO. I hope you are having a good time. I am writing here to let you know that I observed a bug recently. It is not a big deal but a bug is a bug. When someone sends battle request,the first pokemon shows as a shiny one with S. But in reality,it is not the case. This is the 3rd time it is happening,so I am pasting here. The other player showed me his Breloom,it was not shiny but in display,it is showing as shiny.

Yes,that's it,that's the bug. I thought of letting you guys know if you do not know by now. Rest is up to you guys.

Take care.

Screenshot (69).png

bluesignature.gif

Hello @Eetaachee,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and sorry for any inconvenience that it may have caused. The problem was recently forwarded to our Devs and has already been fixed. The fix will be pushed to live servers with the next update. We appreciate your patience in the meantime. For now, you can keep track of official updates and changes in the Update Logs thread. You can also check our PRO Discord announcements.

If you wish to report a different bug, feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thanks again and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned