CLOSED Absol Max speed near epic [Auction]

8 minutes ago, Mufasasucasa said:

i was monitoring it, and was doing my best to monitor the seconds past since the post was made as mentioned in the trade rules. it didnt actually hit 15 minutes best off what I observed. Unless there is a way to see the seconds as to which the post was made? Based off the time stamps available in forums, we can't confirm 15 minutes have pasted until there is 16 minutes between posts. 

Due to forums we can't monitor seconds. Therefore once it has hit the 15min mark that is final. 

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Actually agree with Mufa (not saying who is or who isnt right) but given the timestamps, it was 15 minutes not 16 minutes. This would mean the auction shouldve been closed at 1:35 if the following is to be followed, no?

If the auction ends at 15:00:00, bids are valid until 14:59:59 and no later.

image.png.f3574803c0de9bc089cb52729d47ce2c.png

2 minutes ago, Chozg said:

Actually agree with Mufa (not saying who is or who isnt right) but given the timestamps, it was 15 minutes not 16 minutes. This would mean the auction shouldve been closed at 1:35 if the following is to be followed, no?

If the auction ends at 15:00:00, bids are valid until 14:59:59 and no later.

Once it hits the 15min mark thats it. There is no 16min rule. You have 14min and 59 seconds to bid otherwise it hits the 15min mark and thats it the auction ends. If the auction was to end at 1:36 then that would have been a 16min extension and not 15min. 

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

4 minutes ago, Mbk said:

Due to forums we can't monitor seconds. Therefore once it has hit the 15min mark that is final. 

Best Regards,
MBK

With all due respect, that means the rule being enforced is a 14 minute bid extension not a 15 minute one. The rule being upheld is different from the rule stated in trade rules.

2 minutes ago, Mufasasucasa said:

With all due respect, that means the rule being enforced is a 14 minute bid extension not a 15 minute one. The rule being upheld is different from the rule stated in trade rules.

No, its not its 15min still. Once it hits the 15min mark thats it since we can't see seconds on forums. So the player should have got there bid in before it hit the 15min mark. I understand you want the auction to continue since it will result in you getting more money from your Absol. As we see the player kept trying to aim for the last minute to bid and due to that strategy they ended up being late. So please make the trade with @Ppouz for 1.6m. 

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

9 minutes ago, Mbk said:

No, its not its 15min still. Once it hits the 15min mark thats it since we can't see seconds on forums. So the player should have got there bid in before it hit the 15min mark. I understand you want the auction to continue since it will result in you getting more money from your Absol. As we see the player kept trying to aim for the last minute to bid and due to that strategy they ended up being late. So please make the trade with @Ppouz for 1.6m. 

Best Regards,
MBK

I'll make the trade to ppouz. It's the fact you literally stated you can't prove 15 minutes have past but you're enforcing the rule as if it has. Trade rules need to be changed if they are going to be enforced based off 14 minutes.

• Like 3

• Mufasasucasa changed the title to CLOSED Absol Max speed near epic [Auction]
  • Mbk locked this topic