Problem with legendary beast quest

Titaniaplayz

Im having a issue with legendary beast quest where scientist ray asks me to get seen data of beast trios. I already have them in my pokedex but he keeps telling me to get them. I visited following locations to get them as per the quest guide :

1. Entei: Johto Safari Mountain Zone 

2. Suicune: Tohjo Falls 

3. Raikou: Mt. Silver 3F 

But i always end up with getting nothing.

Edited by Elnaaz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Yverneas said:

Hello @Elnaaz,

I apologise for my late response and for any inconvenience you faced due to this issue. I have forwarded your issue to the concerned team and wish it will be fixed soon.

In the meantime, I request you to have some patience and wait. 

Kind regards,

Yverneas. 

Okay. Thanks ^-^

• Like 1

Hello once again @Elnaaz,

Thanks to our Content Scripter team we were able to find the problem with your case. It looks like you skipped a little part while doing your quest, where you have to interact with our cute Legendary Beast Trio in the Bell Tower Basement. 

So now as to proceed further in the quest can you go back to Bell Tower, interact with Legendary Beast Trio in the basement and then move to the locations (which you already seem to know) to battle with them? 

Please inform us about your situation after doing these steps. 

Aside from how you are supposed to obtain them in the quest, keep in mind that there are various additional ways to obtain the Pokemon's seen data. However, as long as we're thinking about the quest, you'll always have to proceed in a step-wise manner, which means you must finish the previous stage before moving on to the next one.

We would be waiting for your reply. 

Kind regards,

Yverneas. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yverneas said:

Hello once again @Elnaaz,

Thanks to our Content Scripter team we were able to find the problem with your case. It looks like you skipped a little part while doing your quest, where you have to interact with our cute Legendary Beast Trio in the Bell Tower Basement. 

So now as to proceed further in the quest can you go back to Bell Tower, interact with Legendary Beast Trio in the basement and then move to the locations (which you already seem to know) to battle with them? 

Please inform us about your situation after doing these steps. 

Aside from how you are supposed to obtain them in the quest, keep in mind that there are various additional ways to obtain the Pokemon's seen data. However, as long as we're thinking about the quest, you'll always have to proceed in a step-wise manner, which means you must finish the previous stage before moving on to the next one.

We would be waiting for your reply. 

Kind regards,

Yverneas. 

Thanks it's working now. 🙂

I'm happy to see that your issue has been resolved. This thread will now be locked and marked as "resolved."

In the future, if you run across a problem or have a query, don't be afraid to start a new topic. 

Have a great day ahead and good luck on your quest!! spacer.png

• Like 1