Login Failed Message at Main Menu

Rixis

Apologies if I have missed something obvious. But I just reinstalled the client and everytime I attempt to log in I am presented with an infinite loop of "login failed, retrying" messages. I have tried redownloading, double checking my patch, multiple devices, and still no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Login Failed.PNG

15 minutes ago, Rixis said:

Apologies if I have missed something obvious. But I just reinstalled the client and everytime I attempt to log in I am presented with an infinite loop of "login failed, retrying" messages. I have tried redownloading, double checking my patch, multiple devices, and still no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Login Failed.PNG

You sure it's not your internet issue ? 🤔

• Like 1

Hello @Rixis,

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. There are several reasons why you might be experiencing this problem. Here are some solutions that might help you to solve your problem. Can you try logging in again after doing these steps?

• Close your client completely and start it again. 
  • Restart your router.
  • Change your Wi-Fi/network connection. 
  • Use a VPN
  • Use custom IP. Open the console by pressing F2 in the login screen and type "connect 45.9.150.75 800" for the silver server or "connect 45.9.150.75 801" for the gold server 

Once you've completed these steps, let us know how the things turned out. Hope this will solve your issue.

Kind regards,

Yverneas.

I'm happy to know that it helped you. As the issue has been resolved this thread will now be locked and marked as "resolved." 

In the future, if you run across a problem or have a query, don't be afraid to create a new topic. 

Have a great day ahead and good luck on your journey. spacer.png

• Like 1