Can't merge

Horiski

Hello, firstly i have read this topic https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/90465-everything-about-the-merge-general-faq-issue-faq-read-before-making-a-merge-issue-thread/ and i dont see my problem in this list ^^.

So i "converted" my old blue and red account into a silver one and i wanted to merge the one i have on silver to gold. I went to my dashboard and i started the process it showed that it was made but actually it failed and didnt merge anything.

Is it because i have the same name ?

=====)Could a staff member merge my silver account TO my gold account please ?

This is a screenshot that shows that i have tried because making this post ^^. 

Thank you for your help.pokemonrevolution.png.3cfb1b361a1f34fe469bb405fa5bf09f.png

Hello @Horiski,

It seems that you are confusing server transfer with server merge. As you know, a few years ago PRO had three servers – Red, Blue, and Yellow. Red and Blue Server got merged into Silver Server and Yellow Server was converted into Gold Server. As of now, there isn't any way to merge your Gold and Silver accounts into one. The thing that you are looking for in Dashboard is Server Transfer which allows you to transfer your Silver Server data to Gold Server and Gold Server data to Silver Server and not the Server Merge.  

Although PRO Developers have planned a merge for Gold and Silver Servers, no date is specified for when it will happen. If you haven't already, you can join our official PRO Discord Server to get notified whenever the merge will be announced. 

I hope this answers your question. Please feel free to ask anything else you might have about this here.

Kind regards,
Yverneas. 

Hello @Yverneas and thank you for your answer and this precision. The last thing that i dont understand then why the swap didnt work then ? Is it possible to transfert my Silver account to the Gold server then, since you can see on the screenshoot that it didnt work ^^.

PS: I tried the SWAP again right now but it didnt do anything again.

Best regards,

Horiski

12 hours ago, Horiski said:

Hello @Yverneas and thank you for your answer and this precision. The last thing that i dont understand then why the swap didnt work then ? Is it possible to transfert my Silver account to the Gold server then, since you can see on the screenshoot that it didnt work ^^.

PS: I tried the SWAP again right now but it didnt do anything again.

Best regards,

Horiski

As I already mentioned, server transfer swaps your account's data between the servers. You should be able to see differences between the screenshot you previously send and your accounts currently. For example, in the screenshot you have last badge of Hoenn region–Rain Badge in the Gold Server but now it should be seen in the Silver Server.

If by any chance, this isn't same for you then we request you to record a video where we can clearly see your trainer's card and chat box. 

We would be waiting for your reply. 

Kind regards,

Yverneas.