When Life gets Ez. New Trainer arrived!

Hello everyone!

My Name is Ezerelon (you can call me Ez Too) and I'm a huge Pokemon Fan since I was a kid! I'm 19 Years Old and I've played nearly every Pokemon Game. My favorite Pokemon so far is Gengar and I think his mega Evolution looks kinda funny and Ghost types are simply badass. I'm one of those persons who is loafing around the whole Island the whole Day with minimized Progress in everything because I stuck at Jotho E4. I'm not a good PvP Player and either I'm not a good Pokemon Breeder/EV-Trainer, I play Pokemon because of Fun and this Game is beatable without having much Drama with "How you have to train your Pokemon right." and thats why PRO is literally perfect for me. I like the Community and the Queue Time is not that bad, everyone wants to play! :D

Thats so far from me. Wish you all great luck in your Journeys. <3

image3.png?uid=1066142&m=0

-snip-

Welcome to PRO, Ezerelon!

With your progress, I can see that you aren't exactly a new player, so I'm glad that you stopped by the forums and made an introductory post anyways. PRO wasn't created with one particular type of player in mind, so keep enjoying the game at your own pace. :)

Best of luck with the E4!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Welcome to Pokemon Revolution! Glad to have you here :D

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.