Pokemons and Chess

Chessb

hehe same would use to play a lot several years back, but not that much anymore. Would usually play with some mates on an actual chess board, but now with everybody away might be harder to 😄 

If you do play do you play online? what site

Well, tbh 1500 rating in chess.com is probably about the same as 1900 in lichess haha. Well, I am a fan of pokemon but I dont really like collection of things like that I like the original pieces much better but you got me thinking about a chess themed pokemon would be nice to see in PRO, like alakazam is a big brain pokemon and it would make sense for it to be really good at chess if it wants to be, so maybe an alakazam form with floating chess pieces around it, that would be nice considering we even have a pokemon chess game(different than normal chess but yea) in valentine event.

• 1 month later...

I don't care whether I win or lose, and I like to think of each game as a conversation. The first player introduces a new idea, and the second player responds with their own. Which player "wins" is unimportant. What interests me is the exchange of ideas.

Getting a rating is cool, but only because it gives me access to higher-rated players who are willing to share their ideas with me.