End of repel spawn

Isildurr2x

Soon as repel ends I get a spawn before I even have a chance to click yes for next repel. This happens to me ALOT. when the repel ends I should not take any more steps until I clear the yes/no prompt right? I can't understand why I take one single step after repel ends, Getting encounters one step after repel ends without being able to activate next repel is really frustrating.

I just want to ask is this a big or intended to work this way? 

IMG_20221201_100928.jpg

Hello @Isildurr2x,

Sorry about any inconvenience you may experienced because of this. I have forwarded this issue to the concerned team.

7 hours ago, Isildurr2x said:

I can't understand why I take one single step after repel ends

7 hours ago, Isildurr2x said:

I just want to ask is this a big or intended to work this way? 

The most likely cause of this problem is a client-server delay. There is a way client-server interaction works.

➾ First, the client sends input to the server

➾ the server then acknowledges it

➾ and then sends a response back.

There is a short delay in sending input and then receiving a response. Now there are a variety of ways that inputs can be sent to the server, and you may guess that sending each step as input is obviously not the best method because it will spam thousands of inputs every second. Depending on the way the client and server communicate, causes a delay and a spawn happens. 

I hope this answers your concern and I hope you will understand the problem. 

Kind regards,

Yverneas. 

I'm happy to know that it helped you. As the issue has been resolved this thread will now be locked and marked as "resolved." 
In the future, if you run across a problem or have a query, don't be afraid to start a new topic. 

Have a good day!!