branded fight

Darioymateo

image.png.9eef0fd340e1e67dbf64bea406512fcc.pngnot only this dude not dc when clearly im winning but he keeps saying called , called. Do u need help understanding what the word called means? this dude wants to save his rating via watever glitch has happened yet he wont surrender nor move or does anything. So yeah gl on that but im not moving from here

The battle is frozen, I offered my opponent to draw because it's a game error, and he doesn't want to draw, neither of us would lose, but he wants to win at all costs, which doesn't seem right to me, On top of that, another user from that same guild tells me asking that I lose the battle, when in reality it is a game error that was checked and the best thing for both of us is to put draw so we don't have losses due to a game error

trying to empty threat without telling the reason and just telling "I called draw i called draw, if this guy cant even say something properly yet can threat to someone to report then why would i draw here? 

Edited by Godfrezy
wrong pic

I use the google translator, I'm Argentine, maybe that's why you don't understand me, what I'm saying is that you have to put draw, neither of us lose and we continue doing pvp, what would be the problem with that? If the error is from the game, my battle is marked against Tornadus and in his he has Greninja, who knows who could win said battle, this is a whim that he does not want to lose the points and nobody tells him to lose them but to tell him I ask for draw because the game crashed nothing else

the battle is still marked, the user does not want to put draw, his guild partner asks me to put the lost battle, when I have a chance to win said battle, he is wasting my time on a whim, we have been marked for 2 hours now, It doesn't cost him anything to draw, neither he nor I lose and we can continue playing

Hello, @Darioymateo & @Godfrezy

Thank you for taking time reporting the issue to us. My apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused. From my observation, a bug occured by a certain interaction during the battle that lead to the described stucking situation. Moderation Staff has been notified of the case, and will probably reach up to both of you at their soonest convenience for a solution to the stucking situation and the respective rating of both sides after battle. 

As for now, please offer your help with our investigation to clarify the bug better, by answering/ providing evidences (screenshots) for the following questions (if possible):

1. On the turn right before the stuck, which was the action chosen by each side? (Which pokemon facing each other, which move did they use?)

2. On the turn the stuck happened, which was the action chosen by each side? (Which pokemon facing each other, which move did they use?)

I'm looking forward to you guys respond. Thank you.

Shiningluck

Edited by Shiningluck