branded fight

Darioymateo

Good, look at the moment the battle is locked is in round 24 approximately, I had made a medicham fight attack which he made the change and I hit his tornadus, after that I made a bullet punch and we could not continue fighting because the battle froze, what bothered me was the action of the 2 users, due to the error that occurred in the middle of the battle, I sent you a msg saying can we draw? which the user godfrezy did not want to accept because he considered that he could win the battle and if you look closely in the 1st MIA photo you can see that I have medicham greninja and weavile I could easily win said battle, as I also admit that I can lose it if I had some mistake I'm not perfect, but this was a 50% chance for both of us, not happy for that reason the user told me that I had to put surrender because he considered that he was winning and in turn in the 2nd photo of mine you can see another user EIX tells me that I have to put surrender as forcing myself that I was wrong and giving godfrezy the points, already in case EIX does not have to get into the conversation between godfrezy and me and if you notice in the 1st photo it clearly says GODFREZY no I care about you I have 6 hours to wait and I'm not going to put draw... I hope they take action against these users because one of them pressured me to perform an action that I shouldn't have and the other didn't want to put draw so as not to lose the battle which it was a 5 0 and 50 for each one added that he left me waiting for 2 hours with the screen frozen just on a whim, because if we both put draw neither he nor I lost and we could continue playing as well, I have photos of the 2 conversations which I don't have drama to pass, what if perhaps my speech is not understood because I am Argentine and I use the google translator, I only asked for a fair game for both of us, I never asked him to close the game or to leave or anything, I asked draw so that we both continue with the same points, after 3 hours the user gave me draw and I accepted it, and if you look at the 2 photos that I sent in the chat you can see that I ask for draw 2 times, thank you very much in advance

Here I leave the 2 chats with them, eix didn't have to get involved in our chat and godfrezy didn't lose anything if he put draw he made me lose 3 hours, I have nothing to hide and I offered him draw 4 times so we can continue playing and he he never wanted to put draw until after 3 hours
From now on I apologize for my English because I use the google translator
there is the whole chat where eix tells me to disconnect giving his ally the points, when in a fair game due to a game error the best thing was to put draw because we both had chances to win

first: the moderator asked godfrezy and me to give explanations.
second: I don't understand why come to discriminate how I speak, if I already explained that I use the google translator, learn to speak Spanish and then we can talk if you want to
third: I hope they take into account the comment of that person who is unpleasant and discriminatory

Hello @Darioymateo and @Godfrezy, I've checked on the information provided from you two. This is a known bug that does not let any of both players to take actions during the battle. The right procedure here is to make a draw since none of the parties can take a move, it is not that the oponent is not willing to move, it is that the player is unable at all. Sometimes even attempting a draw is not possible. 

We don't mind being contacted to help under these circumstances, we will gladly support for this if we are available, and explain the process while handling it with both parties involved. The contact can be done in discord in my case for this specific scenarios, and if not available, it can be asked to contact a moderator in support from the Official PRO Discord.

On the other hand, discussing who is winning also has to do with this matter and we would take it into account, but it has to be done respectfully all the time. This issues had to be dealt during the battle before any party disconnects or leaves the battle. 

I hope this reply clarifies any doubt regarding this topic, as for now we will not be able change the result of the match, as said above it has to be done during the moment of the issue, and that's why a mod needs to be contacted as soon as possible. I thank you @Darioymateo for doing the report, and apologize for not being able to assist during the issue.

I will be locking this thread as no more details had to be explained, just keep on mind if this bug happens again while in a Ranked match, you can reach us to assist further.

~FlareLight

Edited by Flarelight
update

spacer.png

Do not contact staff for random topics or appealing, use the correct place for that in Forums

Any kind of violations of rules will be taken care of as it should according to PRO Rules,

do not try to get burned off by them!

Just some closing thoughts here on top of what @Flarelight already has said.

We expect some common human decency from our players. If the game is clearly bugged and a draw option is offered, we expect both users' to take it. Neither of you are in a position where a loss or a win would have made any significant difference to your placement on the ladder as you both barely have a 50% winrate as is and aren't on the ladder. 

The sheer arrogance that this match was already "decided" is mind-blowing. Be nice and accept a draw next time without any of this nonsense. 
@Godfrezy @Darioymateo

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.