Can I shorten the length of my auction after it has already started, giving people a minimum of 1 day to still bid?

Sloth9315

Hi, I have an auction going for one week and there have been no bids in over 24 hours. Is it against the rules to shorten the length of the auction from 1 week to 1 more day? I feel this would give people adequate time to place any remaining bids without dragging the auction out longer than needed. This is the pokemon I am auctioning.

chandelure.png

5 minutes ago, Sloth9315 said:

Hi, I have an auction going for one week and there have been no bids in over 24 hours. Is it against the rules to shorten the length of the auction from 1 week to 1 more day? I feel this would give people adequate time to place any remaining bids without dragging the auction out longer than needed. This is the pokemon I am auctioning.

chandelure.png

You can't change anything once the auction started 

• Like 2

As per the Auction Rule #8, you cannot alter the end point of an auction once it has begun. Doing so may lead to involvement of Trade Moderators and potentially punishment.

Please read over our Trade Rules and Auction Rules so you clear any doubts you may have regarding them.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.