Close

Rinoc

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rinoc changed the title to Close

Hello.

Would just like to clear up a few doubts to some people in this thread.

The end time of the auction was displayed clearly for everyone to see from the very start, custom timers are not important and will not be the deciding factor of the end time.

Rinoc clearly stated on the creation of the thread that the auction will end 14/12 at 23.59hs (gmt -3)

The bid by Osean02 at 14/12 23:48 (gmt-3) was the last bid submitted before the original end point, it was then extended by 15 minutes as the bid was submitted within the last 15 minutes of the auction, extending the end point to 15/12 00:03 meaning that the outcome of the auction was correct as the following bid by Tetsuyama96 was submitted at 15/12 00:23 (20 minutes later)

The Auction Rule regarding this information can be found here:

Auction Rule
9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- In-game: End points cannot be extended for any reason, and must be accurate to the second that the auction is set to end. It is recommended to use timestamps to manage your auction correctly.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00:00, bids are valid until 14:59:59 and no later.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

However, @Osean02 please state clearly the amount you intend to bid on future auctions as just stating "500" is not enough, I know you don't mean harm and it's clear from the trade log that you really meant 500k but it can cause problems over the sake of adding in a missing "k" to "500k"

I have removed all of the off-topic replies to this thread, in future threads, please use the report button under the thread if you believe there is an issue with the auction.

Also, @Rinoc custom timers are of course optional but if you choose to include one, please make sure it's accurate to the exact point the auction is meant to end to avoid confusion with it in the future however, its not something we will punish for as previouly stated, the official end time was stated in the description anyway.

I hope this clarifys things, I will now lock this thread.

Take care,
Manbat.

Edited by Manbat

• Manbat locked this topic