bug on bosses's place

Hungmt

i have a problem when i try to find bosses place on blue sv.

first, i dont know why but i can go to trainer valley without defeat red boss or karate master at mt.sliver . Then when i try to go to battle with them i have a lag that can't move, it like a invisible wall =_=

moreover, i can't also find the boss at viridian maze or the boss at ice path (it invisible too . i can't talk to them and have the same lag when i try to go exactly them place.

i try to re-download the game or play it on new devide but it still the same.

i'm sure i have all requirements and bring 6 pokemon lv100.

youre on android, right?

Android doesnt download maps.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

then theres something wrong with ur PC. If its not downloading maps, disable whatever firewall youre running.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

i don't think my device is the reason, i checked it carefully. And it doesn't explain why i can go to valley without defeat red boss. I think there is some bugs on this game. or can u check for my acc to find the reason

You don't need to defeat Red boss to be able to visit Trainers Valley..

And like Arnie said, something might be blocking your device from downloading the newest maps. That boss in your screenshot is visible and working normally in my computer, as well as the other players..

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I just would like to mention that you indeed need to beat Red (boss) to access trainer valley.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.