Surf encounter rate slower than land ?

Shiirahoshi

Hey, what you described tells me you're using the regular HM Surf but not a Surf Mount from the Coin Shop.

The Surf Mounts (except Wailmer) allow you to go 2x faster on the water.

The cheapest one is the Lapras Mount that costs between 80-100k as it can be dropped from Lorelei Boss.

Also, they're purchasable from players, whether it's via Coin Capsules or directly the Mount itself.

Buying the Mount itself will be cheaper than buying a Coin Capsule, but will take more time to find a seller.

7 minutes ago, Shiirahoshi said:

nonono I have surf mount shiny , but i have just feeling it is slower than mount on land , maybe it is ilussion when move on water it looks slower

All mounts have the same speed. This includes normal Mounts, shiny ones, Jet Skis or Legendary Mounts. The only Mount that is slower than the other ones is Wailmer Mount

Yes but Does land mount have same speed as surf mount ?        Cause i have feeling water is slightly slower lol .

When i on land i can go left and right like an machine gun , but on water i kinda floating slowly left and than right......... u cant be so fast like on land so i think it affects the speed of encounter rate

23 minutes ago, Shiirahoshi said:

Yes but Does land mount have same speed as surf mount ?        Cause i have feeling water is slightly slower lol .

When i on land i can go left and right like an machine gun , but on water i kinda floating slowly left and than right......... u cant be so fast like on land so i think it affects the speed of encounter rate

14 minutes ago, Shiirahoshi said:

You should take a exactly same long path . one surf one land and see  if one is faster than the other .

And the turn speed on water is definatly slower than on land

Surf mounts are slightly slower then that of land mounts.

• Checked/Done 1