Switch my membership/mount/clothes/coint into new account

Guest Toummy

Guest Toummy

PRO Username: Toummy

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

---

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried to make a new account and talked with a PRO staff member

Description and Message

Greetings PRO staff member,

My main account got banned (Shuriken973) because i used my keyboard for not being afk while i was cooking. This mistake makes my main account perma banned. I do understand this even if it's very painfull for me (PRO staff member can see my topic in "Discipline Appeals" ).

I noticed that my Membership is still avaible on Blue server with my username "Shuriken973". But i cant play on blue server with this username account because i'm banned on it.

So i make a new account to restart the game but i lost all the donation that i make with my main account to get Membership/mount/clothes/coins. I was honest with the GM and didnt lied in any point.

I registred April 1st and already spent 15$ on this beautifull game but now i can't use them. I'm wondering if you can switch my 15$ benefit into my new account please.

Once again i'm sorry for the mistake.

PS : Sorry for my bad english this is not my main language.

140093 PRO Username: Toummy

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

---

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried to make a new account and talked with a PRO staff member

Description and Message

Greetings PRO staff member,

My main account got banned (Shuriken973) because i used my keyboard for not being afk while i was cooking. This mistake makes my main account perma banned. I do understand this even if it's very painfull for me (PRO staff member can see my topic in "Discipline Appeals" ).

I noticed that my Membership is still avaible on Blue server with my username "Shuriken973". But i cant play on blue server with this username account because i'm banned on it.

So i make a new account to restart the game but i lost all the donation that i make with my main account to get Membership/mount/clothes/coins. I was honest with the GM and didnt lied in any point.

I registred April 1st and already spent 15$ on this beautifull game but now i can't use them. I'm wondering if you can switch my 15$ benefit into my new account please.

Once again i'm sorry for the mistake.

PS : Sorry for my bad english this is not my main language.

Hi sorry to hear your case, however, as the banned reason. There will no transfer for anything to new account. Similar case as transfer to new server https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19616

If you want make appeal go in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=32

Make sure you read the rules also https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php