Christmas event

Robinc

Help, I did finished the dungeon with my party, and we rescued everybody, but it's counting as 0 points and keeps saying I did rescued 0 of 3, can someone please check this out, I don't have alot of time to play on laptop, so can't do it to many times, I really hope this can be resolved

Thanks in advance RobinC

IMG_20221225_003959.jpg

Edited by Robinc

Hello @Robinc. My apologies for the late response.

Scoring 0 is most likely due to your party taking too long to complete the dungeon, which lowered the score to 0.

As for rescuing 0 of the 3 NPCs, can you provide a screenshot of the NPC that’s saying that and said NPCs dialog? 

Edited by Gio

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.

On 12/28/2022 at 6:15 PM, Epithet said:

Hello @Robinc. My apologies for the late response.

Scoring 0 is most likely due to your party taking too long to complete the dungeon, which lowered the score to 0.

As for rescuing 0 of the 3 NPCs, can you provide a screenshot of the NPC that’s saying that and said NPCs dialog? 

Sorry for the delay.

According to our database, you did not save all three NPCs, only one. You have to bring all three NPCs to a checkpoint for them to be considered saved.

You’ll have to attempt the dungeon again and bring the other two to a checkpoint.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.