News About hoenn

Wised

I can easily tell you that they are working hard to get it out to you guys, rest assured. Content additions such as Hoenn are basically the equivalent of an expansion pack to a game like World of Warcraft, they take a lot of time, and with a team of people as small as this game has for mapping and content scripting, even though some of the admins can do both just as proficiently, it takes time. They'll have it out to you guys eventually, and it'll be awesome. I have no doubt about that.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

And we do know they at least already have most of the Hoenn created, because they already have spawns for the Underwater routes, which is something between the 7th and 8th gym. Sootopolis City, which is the 8th Gym, is also already searchable via the map spawn option on the upper right, it just doesn't have any spawn yet (Magikarp and Gyarados should spawn in the lake in the city)

Anyway, what I'm saying is, they already work faster than most other Pokemon MMOs. So just be patient, it won't be long :Grin:

we have to be patient, because they do it free and they works and have many things to do, they have done a great job because anybody had done a game similar as it.

they implement hoenn when they finish, with the minimum errors to enjoy us.

140313 I can easily tell you that they are working hard to get it out to you guys, rest assured. Content additions such as Hoenn are basically the equivalent of an expansion pack to a game like World of Warcraft, they take a lot of time, and with a team of people as small as this game has for mapping and content scripting, even though some of the admins can do both just as proficiently, it takes time. They'll have it out to you guys eventually, and it'll be awesome. I have no doubt about that.

OO an expansion of WoW is way more work, hoenn is just so long to come because they dont accept any help

140313 I can easily tell you that they are working hard to get it out to you guys, rest assured. Content additions such as Hoenn are basically the equivalent of an expansion pack to a game like World of Warcraft, they take a lot of time, and with a team of people as small as this game has for mapping and content scripting, even though some of the admins can do both just as proficiently, it takes time. They'll have it out to you guys eventually, and it'll be awesome. I have no doubt about that.

OO an expansion of WoW is way more work, hoenn is just so long to come because they dont accept any help

LOL at this guy, really.

There is a difference between fully paid and volunteers and PRO staff fall under volunteers. Please stop trying to look like a fool.

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!