News About hoenn

Wised

Despite the fact, that yes PRO's team is doing everything for free, mamadousan's is right a WoW extension probably requires way more work (time wise)

But they have the required manpower to do that and they get paid to do that, but PRO has only volunteers who can't just spend all their time into the game because they are working for free, so to compare WoW with PRO is just insane.

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

140313 I can easily tell you that they are working hard to get it out to you guys, rest assured. Content additions such as Hoenn are basically the equivalent of an expansion pack to a game like World of Warcraft, they take a lot of time, and with a team of people as small as this game has for mapping and content scripting, even though some of the admins can do both just as proficiently, it takes time. They'll have it out to you guys eventually, and it'll be awesome. I have no doubt about that.

OO an expansion of WoW is way more work, hoenn is just so long to come because they dont accept any help

LOL at this guy, really.

There is a difference between fully paid and volunteers and PRO staff fall under volunteers. Please stop trying to look like a fool.

i was just quoting the one who said "its like an expansion of WoW". And some people that are better devs want to help pro staff for free but they dont accept

140313 I can easily tell you that they are working hard to get it out to you guys, rest assured. Content additions such as Hoenn are basically the equivalent of an expansion pack to a game like World of Warcraft, they take a lot of time, and with a team of people as small as this game has for mapping and content scripting, even though some of the admins can do both just as proficiently, it takes time. They'll have it out to you guys eventually, and it'll be awesome. I have no doubt about that.

OO an expansion of WoW is way more work, hoenn is just so long to come because they dont accept any help

LOL at this guy, really.

There is a difference between fully paid and volunteers and PRO staff fall under volunteers. Please stop trying to look like a fool.

144863 Despite the fact, that yes PRO's team is doing everything for free, mamadousan's is right a WoW extension probably requires way more work (time wise)

You are free to think that, but you don't know how much goes into a project such as building a region like Hoenn.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

Despite the fact, that yes PRO's team is doing everything for free, mamadousan's is right a WoW extension probably requires way more work (time wise)

But they have the required manpower to do that and they get paid to do that, but PRO has only volunteers who can't just spend all their time into the game because they are working for free, so to compare WoW with PRO is just insane.

I never said that PRO's team has the same manpower

I'm just 99% sure that if you add up all the hours put in an extention of world of warcraft would be higher than the one put by PRO's team

This is not a critic or anything just a statement, I love the effort being put in PRO, it's trully amazing for a non proffessional team

• 3 weeks later...