Ability to release pokemon into the wild outside Pokecenter

Tr1ckz

140509 we need a pop up when we caught a pokemon and it go to our box, with this we dont need go to poke center to check ivs, natures...

yeah and this happens in fire red version its a great idea

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

Jesus christ people. The only thing i wanted is when i go hunt for a pokemon with 2 pokes in my team (4 slots are free for example) and i catch 4 new pokes. All of them are bad, so its a waste of time to go to pokecenter and release them from there. I would like to be able to release them wherever i am to make those slots free again, so i can keep tracking pokemons i am catching.

@edit

idea of showing the stats of caught pokes is not bad

Not going to happen.

While this function was never in a pokemon game (that's right, FireRed player, you were wrong :)), it was seen as a more anime inspired function. However, this will not carry over to this game.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

141003 Not going to happen.

While this function was never in a pokemon game (that's right, FireRed player, you were wrong :)), it was seen as a more anime inspired function. However, this will not carry over to this game.

I think he was referring to that friend park or whatever it was called, where you can catch the pokemon from another game that was inputted. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I mean, it's still a similar concept, but completely different. I don't like this idea, but maybe a wonder trade would be cool. If anyone has played pixelmon servers before then they'll know how that works. It would be an interesting idea to be able to wondertrade once every hour or so (so it's not abused), but maybe something along these lines SHOULD be pursued because it would be a nice feature that makes PRO stand out compared to other pokemon mmo's.

141259 Ok, won't be implemented. I just didn't see how being able to release pokemon straight after catching him (if having less than 6 pokemons) could be a big deal.

Although I do agree with your suggestion as I mentioned before, there are often many other things the admins/GEs etc need to consider before implementing a feature. So it's always better to look at things from their perspective as well.

For this instance I can think of 2 points that would lead the admins to decline your suggestion. First is that this feature was not included in the official games. I don't think this is a huge factor, however. Secondly, this game has an economy and they need money sinks where possible. With this feature implemented, escape ropes will be used less, which would mean that particular money sink will be less efficient.