Whinning about the difficulty of the game. T_T

Cathhy

Hi! I had to write down something about it after seeing a staff member anwsering to a donator ''If you dont like it, dont play it... Don't whine about it because you donated'' or something like that...

I know, as people said on this forum, the game is not supposed to be a game played by 6 years old, now that most of pokéfans are all grown up... its a challenging mmo. 

Well, im a grown-up, but my little brain finds the game hard and grindy and my point is :

1. not to ''Whine about it'' but to find solutions to enjoy the game more. 

2. to let staff members know that they shouldnt say to their players who complains about the difficulty ''If you dont like it, dont play it''...

Staff members should know that we all like PRO, otherwise we wouldnt be here on the forum. We just want the game to improve for our sake, as a player and a donater. End of the parenthesis.

Well, my main point is to discuss about the difficulty of the game. Do you think its too hard or is it just my little brain that finds it grindy?

The game is challenging, for sure. But i find it hard to a point that i start enjoying the game a bit less and maybe it's because i dont play correctly, (i hope).

Do you have any advices to make the first towns easier? I grinded alots for my bulbasaur to lvl up and yet, its still not strong enough to beat some of the npc's pokemons. 

Yes, I said bulbasaur! I know i should have taken charmender, but i tought too much ppl was taking it, didnt want to be mainstream and now im stuck with the leaffy frog. lol

I attached my team below. Is it good to switch party members often (what i do), or should i stay fixed on the same party members so they have the time to lvl up? What do you think?

teamCathy.PNG

The first 4 gyms are probably the hardest part of the game imo. The whole game is grindy for sure but after you're able to trade (after 4th gym badge), the story will become easier. Easier in the sense that you can buy high level trash pokes really cheap to clear the story. You can also buy a couple of Johto pokemon before you start Johto and you can use them immediately when you start Johto, same for hoenn and so on. Ofcourse you don't need to do this, can always play the story normally, the idea of buying high level story pokes is just to avoid the grindy part of region completion. 

Your story team can consist of any 6 Pokemon imo. The key thing is to not evolve them until around level 80. Evolved Pokemon require much more exp to level up. 

Another thing is probably to save as much of your money during story as possible. 

If you feel you're about to lose an npc battle you can log out during it to avoid losing money upon a loss. 

Start doing dig spots as soon as you can, good source of useful items and sometimes nuggets. 

Basically don't feel like you have to rush the story, you can if you want to but no need. There's a TON of after story content to finish so take your time xD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leafstoned said:

Start doing dig spots as soon as you can, good source of useful items and sometimes nuggets. 

That's a really nice tips! I havent think about that. I shall find a pokemon with the DIG capacity!

Also, I will not evolve my pokemon yet, then! 🙂

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Cathhy said:

That's a really nice tips! I havent think about that. I shall find a pokemon with the DIG capacity!

Also, I will not evolve my pokemon yet, then! 🙂

Thank you!

No problem! I noticed you said you're also a donator, I would suggest to buy shovel too from coin shop. It's a great investment as you don't need to carry a pokemon with dig move. There's also tools to replace other moves as well to use outside of battle. 

Glad I could help, good luck in your pro career ^^

9 minutes ago, Leafstoned said:

There's also tools to replace other moves as well to use outside of battle. 

Thanks! I just bought it! I still have enough coins for either the pickaxe or the axe. What do you suggest?

Thanks! :3

shovel for dig spot, tree axe and pickaxe can come handy but not mandatory, with shovel you can dig at certain spot and find valuable item, also if you still stuck gym 1, i recomended oddish. you can try officer jenny quest to grind some money in early game

• Like 1

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

9 minutes ago, Leafstoned said:

IMO those are the 3 essential tools, so I'd say get either one until you can get all 3.

But you probably have cut HM by now so probably better to get the pickaxe first 

Well, i dont have cut lol. Where can i get it? 😛

And also, Im not sure where i can sell the nuggets i found?

Thank you and Lyn1311!

Try google kanto guide or search on yt, kanto guide pokemon revolution, u can find where to find cut, flash etc

Valuable item such nugget can only be sell to npc called item maniac, u can find him at house route 25

• Like 1

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

1 minute ago, Lyn1311 said:

Try google kanto guide or search on yt, kanto guide pokemon revolution, u can find where to find cut, flash etc

Valuable item such nugget can only be sell to npc called item maniac, u can find him at house route 25

Okay! Good to know, ill look for it.

Thanks!