auction over

Alanunbound

Hello @Alanunbound

The end point of your auction must be honoured. You cannot change the end point of your auction for any reason as stated in the Auction Rules:

Auction Rules
8. End point must be clearly stated before the auction has started. This cannot be changed once the auction has begun.

9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

i ended the auction an hour earlier to avoid getting a forced trade or unnecessary trouble. sorry to inconvenience anyone.

You have caused trouble for yourself here, you have ended your auction early which has not given bidders a fair chance to increase their bid. Forcing auctions is no problem for us, don't use this as an excuse to break auction rules. You have been punished for a mishandled auction.

The auction has outcome has been reversed, @Ascalion you have received your 3.3m back and the Gible is now back with @Alanunbound

To give bidders a fair chance to increase their bid, the auction will be extended by 24 hours from this post.

The current offer is 3.3m by Ascalion.

Take care,
Manbat.

Edited by Manbat

• Manbat changed the title to Impish Gible Auction

Let me first apologize for my actions, a close family member had died and i had to go to the airport as soon as possible, in a moment of panic i ended the auction because i thought i would get a trade ban or something if i kept the auction running post the time limit. i dont know how to handle this right now, whether to continue the auction with 2 hours remaining or to restart it all over again, i hope a trade moderator would reply to this. im pretty sure i received a trade ban but idk for how long or if it is permanent, any way my actions were not out of malice or greed as there were clearly players who wanted to place bids.thank you to all the participants and i apologize again. @Manbat

Edited by Alanunbound

• Alanunbound changed the title to Impish Gible h.a 23+ Auction (resumed).